Junior content writer
Work with us
We’re looking for an enthusiastic junior content writer to help develop and deliver digital content for our clients.
Submerge is a successful SEO and content marketing agency with big ambitions and a growing roster of national brands. We create engaging, on-brand content for B2B and consumer brands across multiple channels.
You will be responsible for researching, writing and optimising digital content across our diverse client portfolio. Strong writing skills are essential, and you must be confident and adaptable in writing for a wide range of audiences.
Our ideal candidate will be a talented graduate or professional writer experienced with producing quality written content, ranging from long-form articles to social media posts.
- Plan and write SEO content for client websites, including consumer and B2B brands.
- Ensure content meets style, brand and tone of voice guidelines.
- Content research, including interviews, keyword and desk-based research.
- Optimise existing copy to bring it to life for clients, engage customers and improve search ranking.
- Create link building content working with media and publications to place content.
- Social media post creation, scheduling and promotion.
- Work with the broader team to brainstorm and plan content marketing campaigns.
Your knowledge and experience:
- Degree in English/Journalism/Marketing or a similar subject.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to convey a complex message concisely.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate spelling and grammar.
- Excellent research skills, with the ability to translate data and information into engaging, accessible content.
- An understanding of SEO and how it shapes digital content.
- Experience working with CMS systems such as WordPress.
- Social media experience across IG, FB, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved in various projects.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Come and join us!
Based in our Old Hatfield offices, just 20 minutes from London Kings Cross, this role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career and work with a friendly team of like-minded individuals who love what they do. We make it our mission to give every team member the support they need to do their best work.
Life at Submerge:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position: full-time, though part-time options possible
- Hybrid (office and remote working).
- Annual bonus potential
- Company pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and career advancement
- Relaxed, creative and productive working environment.
- Free tea, coffee, snacks and refreshments.
No agencies or outsourcing calls, and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll get right back and arrange a chat for suitable applicants.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced SEO executive with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join our fast-growing agency. Client facing, driven and ideally with agency experience, you will be looking for that next step in your SEO career.
Junior Content Writer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic junior digital content writer. You will be supporting our in-house content team, helping to produce a variety of content for our clients across different digital channels. Strong writing and editing skills are a must.
Digital Marketing Internship
As part of our growth, we are looking for a digitally-minded and creative graduate to join us on a full-time, three-month paid internship. You will be working alongside our talented team across all our projects.