Digital marketing intern
Work with us
Submerge is a successful digital marketing agency with a growing roster of national brands. We help our clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads across multiple channels. We combine data-driven insights and content expertise to create exceptional search engine marketing that drives results.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a digitally-minded and creative graduate to join us on a full-time internship.
This is an exciting internship. You will be working alongside our talented team across all our projects.
Daily activities could include:
- Helping create SEO optimised content for our clients
- Writing agency blogs to raise brand awareness and create customer engagement.
- Assist in creating content for our social media channels and PR campaigns
- Proof-read marketing materials and content
- Assist in creating and reviewing website content
We are looking for someone with:
- An interest in digital marketing and passion for writing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Educated to degree level
- Examples of written work
- Creative flare and the ability to contribute new ideas
- A friendly ‘can-do’ attitude and desire to take ownership and grow
- Strong project management and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- An ability to rewrite copy, craft headlines and spot typos and factual errors
- Some experience of SEO, content and social media marketing is preferable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, or PowerPoint
What can we offer you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s looking to start their career in digital marketing and work with a creative, friendly team of like-minded individuals who love what they do.
You’ll get exposure to the latest SEO, social media and content marketing tools. We provide access to comprehensive training, so you’ll learn a lot, as well as benefit from hands-on projects where you’ll work on client projects across a range of brands.
We make it our mission to give every team member the support they need to do their best work. You’ll have access to best-in-breed industry software and tools, along with training to support your skills development.
Job Type: Full-time Internship
Contract length: 3 months (with potential to extend further)
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: Hybrid working – Three days a week in our Old Hatfield offices and two days remote working.
You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com – we’ll get right back and arrange a chat for suitable applicants.
No agencies or outsourcing calls, please.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced SEO executive with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join our fast-growing agency. Client facing, driven and ideally with agency experience, you will be looking for that next step in your SEO career.
Junior Content Writer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic junior digital content writer. You will be supporting our in-house content team, helping to produce a variety of content for our clients across different digital channels. Strong writing and editing skills are a must.
Digital Marketing Internship
As part of our growth, we are looking for a digitally-minded and creative graduate to join us on a full-time, three-month paid internship. You will be working alongside our talented team across all our projects.